Is making a charity car donation smart or foolish?
What’s the best thing for you to do? The answer depends on your car and your circumstances, and what the charity will do with your car. And the Calculator will help you figure it out.
- CarDonationCalculator.org is a public service program of SeriousGivers.
- SeriousGivers and its team has spent hundreds of hours creating CarDonationCalculator.org.
- We welcome your questions and feedback to help improve CarDonationCalculator.org.
- CarDonationCalculator.org is not a car donation program. SeriousGivers doesn’t have a car donation program. And we don’t plan to have one.
- Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express written permission is strictly prohibited.
- Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SeriousGivers and the CarDonationCalculator.org website with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- This site provides general information, not specific advice on individual matters. Persons wanting specific advice on the matters discussed should contact an advisor experienced in those matters.
- SeriousGivers is an IRC section 501(c)(3) public charity.
- SeriousGivers is dedicated to helping busy charity donors and volunteers do good even better.
- Donations to SeriousGivers are deductible as charitable contributions. The SeriousGivers EIN is 27-3090206.
- A 2-minute video introduction.
- Learn more about SeriousGivers.